Monday, March 15, 2010

Crafty Blogs for Crafty People

Ok, so you may have noticed that I've been changing the look of my blog a lot. I've been trying to get a feel for what looks best and I think after all that messing around and all those blogger template tutorials I read, I'm going to keep it simple. However, all of my research has allowed me to stumble across some great crafty blogs. I thought I would share two of them here.

Feeling Stitchy is very inviting blog with a clean, fresh design. Many of the posts are dedicated to, well, stitching and embroidery, but the also have posts on many other craft topics and a wonderful series about starting your own craft blog! They also have a ton of links to other great sites and resources for crafters.

Visit the blog at www.feelingstitchy.com


Another blog that I have thoroughly enjoyed is Apartment Therapy. They feature decorated spaces, homes and apartments in a wide range of styles to suit a variety of tastes. The inspiring pictures alone are worth visiting this blog for. However, they also feature countless diy projects, and tips for a cleaner, greener, and more fun living space.

Visit the blog at www.apartmenttherapy.com


My favorite blogs are the ones that inspire me and open the doors of possibilities. Do you read any blogs that do those things for you?


No comments: